Bulgaria is a good jurisdiction for brokers seeking regulation as the country is part of European Union , Bulgaria is not only part of European union , but also member of MiFiD. The Bulgaria Forex License is Issued by Bulgaria Financial Commission
Two Types of Licenses are issued :
- STP License – Capital Requirement of 125,000 EUR
- MM License – Capital Requirement of 730,000 EUR
Financial Services Authority requests from all applicants the following documents:
- A detailed business plan accompanied by an outline of the company’s intended activities
- A 3 year financial forecasting
- A marketing strategy for the company
- An outline regarding the company’s capitalisation (such as capital structure, shares distribution etc.)
- Certified copies of passport, proof of address, bank references and CV’s have to be submitted for the company’s directors, shareholders and beneficial owners
- Each individual is also required to complete a Personal Application Form.
- If your company is looking to obtain the FSA’s Authorisation your company will be required to open an office within the Seychelles in order to liaise with local regulators and maintain local records.
FSC takes upto 6-7 months to grant the Bulgaria Forex License. Please contact us for any more inquiries.