Fiji is an island country in Melanesia in the South Pacific Ocean northeast of New Zealand. It is an archipelago of more than 330 islands of which 110 are permanently inhabited with a population of about 900,000. Fiji has one of the most developed economies in the South Pacific due to its abundance of minerals, forests, and fish resources. The main sources of foreign exchange are tourism and sugar exports. It’s one of the world’s fastest growing economies though for international entrepreneurs to conduct business. The Fiji Islands have a very positive reputation among investors. Obtaining a license takes approximately 3 months and the Reserve Bank of Fiji (RBF) requires a minimum capital of $24,500 USD.
In order to stream-line the application process, provide all required documentation and let our professionals expedite the registered incorporation. The documents needed must be in the English language or accompanied by an English notarized translation.
Documents Required :
- A notarized copy of a valid passport (one copy for each Shareholder, Director, Beneficial Owner, or Authorized Signatory)
- 3 notarized copies of a true likeness passport photo (for each Director and Shareholder)
- A proof of residential address dated within the last 3 months (for example: a utility bill: one copy for each Shareholder, Director, Beneficial Owner, or Authorized Signatory)
- Notarized Criminal Background check (for each Director and Shareholder)
- A notarized copy of a Bank reference (for each Shareholder, Director, Beneficial Owner, Authorized Signatory)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) (for each Director and Shareholder)
- 2 Character references from Principal Officers of previous employers (for each Director and Shareholder)
- If Shareholders and/or directors are legal entities, it is required to submit a full set of certified company documents. If the company has been operating over a year, a certificate of Good Standing must be submitted.
- You must submit three different company names in order of preference
- Any paid-up capital
If the shareholder is a company, it must provide:
- -A Copy of the last annual/financial return;
- -A Certified true copy certificate of registration;
- -A List of shareholders.
Obtaining a Forex license in Fiji Islands typically takes 3-4 months.