Saint Vincent Forex Company Formation

Brief Overview:

When it comes to Saint Vincent, there is no special forex license under FSA. The IBC itself is allowed to participate in forex business without any requirement of license, but just by registering under FSA. Where as in the Articles.. certain clause will be added to participate in forex business.

This is the most cost effective and fast alternative for brokers looking to get started. There are many forex brokers who use this set up to operate their business & this is more popular.

Application Process:

In this case you will be requested to submit the following documents:

  • Notarized passport copy
  • Proof of address – notarized utility bill no longer than 3 month old
  • Director and Shareholder’s Bank reference letter
  • Director and Shareholder’s Curriculum Vitae
  • Corporate documents such as the company’s Memorandum of
  • Association and Articles of Association,
  • Certificate of Incumbency
  • AML Procedures

In addition to providing assistance with filling in the required documents for registering as a forex broker we can also submit declaration required to  SVG FSA. In case you have any further questions or you require assistance in any of these areas, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Time Frame:

The registration process in St Vincent is fairly short, around 1 week.