The FCA Broker License is consideredone of the toughest regulatory procedure to obtain a Forex license in United Kingdom
The regulatory body accountable for issuing a forex license and monitoring the forex activity is the UK Financial Services Authority (UK FSA).The UK FSA implements its regulations through the Financial Services and Market Act 2000 (FSMA).Starting with April 2013, two new regulatory authorities have taken over: the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
To obtain the Forex License in United Kingdom you must submit the following documents to the UK FCA:
- The company Memorandum and Articles of Association,
- Company manuals for internal and external procedures.
- Certified passport copy, last 3 months utility bill, bank reference letter and lawyer’s reference letter for the Director and Shareholders ( all these documents should be in English)
- Copy of educational degree certificate for the parties involved also in English
- Director and Shareholder’s CV
- Criminal record certificate
Our company caters to all its clients a straightforward framework to obtaining a FCA license. We can facilitate the filling of the paperwork and submitting your application to obtain the authorization in the shortest possible interval.
The licensing process for the FCA can take anywhere from 6 to 12 months.