If you’re looking to operate your brokerage business in Europe , you may consider Georgia as it’s a suitable jurisdiction in Europe. It is the ideal place to get a Georgia Forex License because of its friendly regulatory regime and minimal operational costs.
Brokerage License is issued by National Bank of Georgia , which is a Central Bank of the country.
Obtaining a Georgia Forex License will ease your banking for business as Georgian banks are very flexible and Georgia has very attractive legal framework & law infrastructure.
In order to obtain license you must have a paid up capital of 500,000 GEL ( Approx 220,00 USD )
Below are the list of documents in order to apply for license :
- Notarised Copies of Passport
- Notarised Copies of Utility Bill & Bank Statement
- Notarised Bank & Professional Letters
- Notarised Police Clearance Certificate
- Notarised Power of Attorney
- Gathering all required documents such passport copies , address proof , criminal records & POA.
- Once KYC is reviewed , we will initiate for company formation – company formation will take upto 2 weeks.
- Once company is formed , we will initiate steps to open bank account and once bank account is opened , paid up capital of 500,000 GEL has to be transferred in order to show the regulatory for applying license.
- Once the Paid Up Capital is showed on the bank account , we will apply for license and it takes about 6-8 weeks.
Obtaining Brokerage License in Georgia will take upto 2-3 months.