Situated in South East China, Hong Kong offers a great geographical location for those who want to participate in the Asian economies and also represents a greatopening point to the Chinese market. The main benefits of a Hong Kong offshore entity is its taxation legislation which is one of the lowest in the world, and the easiness of the tax system.
You will require the following documents for the Hong Kong Company Formation:
- Copy of passport, address proof such as a utility bill issued within the last three months and a bank reference letter;
- Copy of parent company registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association for corporate shareholders and directors:
- A copy of the Articles of Association for the company; document that is provided by our company based on the information you have provided in the incorporation form
Our company will assist you with the following actions:
- Starting Offshore will reserve the company name of your choice
- We will draft all the incorporation documents, including the Articles of Association
- All the required documentation will be filed with the Company Registrar. Which will issue the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Our company will also get the Business Registration Certificate from Hong Kong’s Inland Revenue Authority.
The company formation process is simple and confidential and can be completed in 5-7 working days.