Labuan is a low-tax international business and finance centre in Malaysia. If you wish to obtain a Labuan Forex License, you must get in touch with the Financial Services Authority arm of the Labuan IBFC.
The minimum share capital required is 500,000 Malaysian Ringgit, the equivalent of approximately 125,000 USD.
Documents required for obtaining a LFSA license:
- Certified passport copy
- Last 3 months utility bill
- Director/Shareholder’s Bank reference letter
- Reference letter from CA or CPA
- Lawyer’s reference letter
- Copy of educational degree certificate (Should be in English)
- Director/Shareholder’s CV
- Bank balance confirmation stating a minimum balance of not less than MYR 300,000 (USD approx. 75,000)
A Labuan Forex License ( LFSA) can be obtained in approximately 3-6 months.
If you have any queries or issues with Forex Licensing, you can get in touch with our Starting Offshore team. We will guide you through the process.