A Belize International Business Company is formed under theBelize International Business Companies Actthat has been initially adopted in 1990 and further amended in 2000 and is considered one of the friendliest offshore jurisdictions available. Its increasingly popularity is due to the highest level of privacy protection, quick incorporation time frames and inexpensive annual fees.
The most popular type of company for international holding, investment and trade is the International Business Company (IBC).
- Each client must provide us a series of identification documents, such as: certified copy of passport or national ID of the shareholders and directors; Original or certified copy of a utility bill showing the address of the clients issued in the last three months
- The name of a company limited by shares incorporated in Belize has to be unique therefor a name check has to be conducted with the Belize Companies Registry.
- The registration office needs to be located in Belize at the address of a licensed management company.
- A Memorandum and Article of Association (M&A) needs to be prepared and submitted to the Registrar together with the formation fee.
- A Certificate of Incorporation including a unique registration number will be issued by the Registrar.
The offshore registration of a company in Belize days takes approximately 3 days since the moment we have received all the necessary documents.