Situated in South East China, Hong Kong offers a great geographical location for those who want to participate in the Asian economies and also represents a greatopening point to the Chinese market. The main benefits of a Hong Kong offshore entity is its taxation legislation which is one of the lowest in the world, and the easiness of the tax system.
To setup a Hong Kong offshore company, you will be asked the following documents:
- Copy of passport, address proof such as a utility bill issued within the last three months and a bank reference letter;
- Copy of parent company registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association for corporate shareholders and directors:
- A copy of the Articles of Association for the company; document that is provided by our company based on the information you have provided in the incorporation form
Our company will assist you with the following actions:
- Starting Offshore will reserve the company name of your choice
- We will draft all the incorporation documents, including the Articles of Association
- All the required documentation will be filed with the Company Registrar. Which will issue the Certificate of Incorporation.
- Our company will also get the Business Registration Certificate from Hong Kong’s Inland Revenue Authority.
The company formation process is simple and confidential and can be completed in 5-7 working days.