Seychelles has grown to become one of the most attractive destinations for financial services and structuring as ajurisdiction in the Indian Ocean region. We provide solutions for individuals and corporations, by establishing offshore companies in Seychelles.
All companies operating in Seychelles are governed by the Companies Act 1972. Each business has to be registered at the office of the Registrar General. The procedure for the formation of a Seychelles offshore company is quick and efficient; an offshore company formation could take somewhere from 1 to 6 days.
- Certified Copy of Passport for each Beneficial Owner / shareholder and dire
- An original proof of residence stating both the name and address of the individual. This document can be in the form of a utility bill or bank statement and must not be older than 3 months.
- An application form is completed with details such as choice of company nameand details of beneficial directors and shareholders (nationality, country of residence, address, etc).
- Perform a name check
- Starting Offshorewill issue an invoice for a Seychelles Company Formation. We need to be in receipt of payment before we can proceed with a new offshore company formation.
- Once the application form, associated required personal documents and preferred company name are received they will be sent to the Registrar of Companies in the Seychelles. The Registrar will reserve and issue a unique company number of the proposed IBC upon which time the company’s Memorandum of Association is prepared and submitted
- As soon as the Memorandum is accepted, the Registrar will incorporate and issue the Company’s certificate of incorporation. The Articles of Association must be submitted within 30 days of the date of incorporation
Normally, the incorporation process in Seychelles takes no more than one day.
Contact one of our specialists to harvest the benefits of a low-tax jurisdiction. Simply fill in the enquiry form or contact us by email on: