Seychelles is a stable socio-economic region and a highly regarded jurisdiction to conduct your international business activities.
The Seychelles Forex License application has a fast turnaround and an appealing tax rate. Seychelles has recently introduced through the Seychelles Companies Act of 2003 a Special License Company (CSL). Although it is a more complex process it has several advantages, especially when it comes to Licensing from the FSA.
You will need a $50,000 in capital which compared to other jurisdictions can be very attractive.
Financial Services Authority requests the following documents from all Seychelles Forex License applicants:
- A detailed business plan accompanied by an outline of the company’s intended activities
- A 3 year financial forecasting
- A marketing strategy for the company
- An outline regarding the company’s capitalisation (such as capital structure, shares distribution etc.)
- Certified copies of passport, proof of address, bank references and CV’s have to be submitted for the company’s directors, shareholders and beneficial owners
- Each individual is also required to complete a Personal Application Form.
- If your company is looking to obtain the FSA’s Authorisation your company will be required to open an office within the Seychelles in order to liaise with local regulators and maintain local records.
It will take about 6 months to receive a special license in the Seychelles.
Should you require additional information, please contact one of our specialists who will be happy to assist with your enquiries.